Monday, January 5, 2009

First Four

I am starting the new year with a couple of new things - first I have started a blog! Yeah me! Second, well, the blog is about the other thing. Project 365 is a project to take a picture a day for an entire year. This project is many things to many people but for me it will be a way to practice and improve my photography skills as well as document little slices of my life in the year 2009!

Since I am just starting my blog on 1-5 here are my first four photos from January 1 to 4.




January 1-
My Camera of course! (Nikon D50)




January 2-
My warm and fuzzy mammoth crocs! These are my favorite shoes to wear all winter long!

January 3 -
A quick photo of my scap space. I cleaned it up somewhat to take pictures to share on the RW MB but I still have a lot of stuff that needs to be organized and put away properly in order for it to be completely clean and organized.


January 4-
A little bit of 2008. This is one of the souveniers I purchased while on Ohahu in December . Christmas decorations are just now being put away - oh and I still haven't put everything away from my trip back at the beginning of December either!

No comments:

Post a Comment