Friday, January 9, 2009

January 5th through 9th


January 9-
Another Christmas gift - this matress topper is the best! I have been sleeping so good ever since adding it to my bed. It is like sinking into a cloud but yet with total support. I love it.



January 8-
Flood Watch! Statewide Washington has been experiencing crazy crazy weather this winter. In the past two weeks it has gone from single digit weather to temperatures in the 50's. This is not good - flooding is happening all over the State. This is the Yakima River just "down the road" from my house, a few more feet and it will begin to spill over the banks.
(I'm in no danger here though)



January 7-
I don't get the newspaper so every time there is a Michaels 40% coupon in the newspaper mom mails it to me!



January 6-
Another bit of Christmas 2008. This was one of my best Christmas presents. Mom got this ornament for me this year. I love the thoughtfulness of it - she saw something that really said "Dawn" to her and bought it for me.




January 5-
Wintery Mix, thats what they call it. Snow, covered by sleet, then freezing rain. Ick! I stayed inside all day today (my day off).

No comments:

Post a Comment